Bringing an Injury Claim
Arizona Personal Injury Claims
The laws surrounding personal injury claims are complex, so if you have been injured in an accident, it is important to understand what your legal rights are. The information on the following pages can help provide insight into what the personal injury claim process entails, whether you have a case and what precisely you are facing.
Armed with that insight, you can contact a Scottsdale personal injury lawyer at The Breslo Law Firm to learn what the next steps are in bringing your personal injury claim. Contact us online or call 800-203-8709 .
Arizona Accident Resource Center
- The personal injury claims process: From medical treatment and gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies, it is helpful to understand the steps involved in an accident lawsuit.
- Do I have a claim?: An experienced personal injury attorney can help you determine if you have a case.
- What is my case worth?: Damages can range from medical bills to pain and suffering.
- Calculating compensation: There are a lot of components involved in calculating what your injuries or damages might be worth.
- Settlement vs. trial: For some, the best outcome is achieved via settlement, but for others, it is necessary to take the case to trial.
- What to do after an accident: Know what steps to take following an accident
- Accident FAQ: Frequently asked questions about personal injury claims and accident lawsuits in Arizona
- Dealing with the insurance company: The dangers of dealing with insurance adjusters by yourself
- Insurance coverage in car accidents: How car insurance coverage works in Arizona
Contact an Experienced Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney
When you or a loved one is injured in a car accident, because of a dog bite, due to nursing home negligence or in any other accident, protect your rights by consulting with an experienced personal injury attorney. To schedule a free consultation with a lawyer regarding your legal concerns, contact our office online or by calling 800-203-8709 .