Scottsdale and Phoenix Head and Brain Injury Law Attorney
Personal Injury Law Legal Help in Arizona Since 1993
Injuries involving the brain involve extensive legal challenges that are “over and above” the legal issues involved in lesser injuries. In addition to common legal challenges involving identifying witnesses, documenting injuries and establishing liability and cause, head, open head, brain and traumatic brain injury cases:
- Can involve symptoms that are difficult to detect, even by the victim and the victim’s loved ones. For instance, cognitive, sensory, personality and memory issues often go undetected and, when they are detected, are often not attributed to the accident that caused them.
- Can involve permanent injuries that affect the victim for life. What, then, are the total financial loss and the fair and full value of the case?
- Often require the testimony of highly specialized medical experts like neurosurgeons. These experts are often located outside of the Phoenix area and must be located and flown in from elsewhere.
If you or a loved one has experienced a brain injury in a car, truck, motorcycle or construction site accident or any other type of accident, attorney John Breslo of the Scottsdale, Arizona, personal injury firm of The Breslo Law Firm can provide experienced and effective legal help. Our firm has handled numerous cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries and:
- Are skilled in preparing for and handling cases in negotiations and in court
- Work with a network of medical experts, accident reconstructionists, economists and other experts who are crucial to the preparation of a strong case and the establishment of a case’s true value in view of the extent of injuries, incurred and future medical expenses and diminished earning capacity
Do not entrust your case to a lawyer who has not handled catastrophic injuries. Instead, contact a firm that has provided friendly, reassuring and results-driven personal injury legal help since 1993. To arrange for a no-charge consultation regarding your legal concerns following a brain injury, contact our firm.
The Breslo Law Firm offers free initial consultations, can visit your home and hospital and is able to accommodate clients who speak Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese and other languages. Contact our office, which is easily reached just off Loop 101 in Scottsdale, at 480-779-4660 .